What happens when you abort the kid who was going to find the cure to cancer?What happens when you abort the kid who was going to become a leader, and end battles before they start? Both spiritual battles and war. What happens when you abort the kid who was going to save…
Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tagging back.
1. My current obsessions include planning my future wedding on Pinterest, sleeping, trying to learn how to knit (and failing), and making various kinds of melted crayon art.
2. I have my life planned out (roughly) to age 35. I’m a planner.
3. I have never been able to own a cat due to my dad’s deathly allergies. Except for the time on my sixth birthday when I had a cat for an hour. But we had to give it back cause my dad’s throat swelled shut. Anyway, I really want a ginger cat.
4. If it was socially acceptable or practical, I would dress in Victorian and/or Edwardian ball gowns ALL DAY, ERRY DAY.
5. I am Christian (raised ELCA Lutheran, they’re LGBT-friendly) although I am still working out my exact opinions on religion.
6. Foods/drinks I could live on: Clementines, Nutella, croissants, avocados, cheese (fresh mozzarella, sharp cheddar, feta), coffee, chocolate, raspberries, tomatoes, bagels with cream cheese, peas, fruit pies. I’m a vegetarian.
7. I have lots of ambitions in life, but please don’t judge me for also really wanting to get married and have babies. Like, four. Preferably with my very pretty girlfriend.
8. I collect aprons, mugs, and kimono robes.
9. I am currently watching my sister play Just Dance on the Wii. My little sister and brother are two of my favorite people of all time. Erin Rose is one of the only people who really understands me.
10. My favorite person of all time is Samantha Jane Owen.